Call Junette Rodecap at 979-217-1151 or contact us online for pricing and availability.
- It is understood that this privilege is not transferable or assignable by any act without the consent in writing by the Cemetery/Church Trustees.
- If for any reason the purchaser does not want or need their space or spaces, they must be sold back to the Cemetery/Church. Not sold or transferred to another individual.
- The Cemetery/Church is not responsible for damage to tombstones, curbing, cradles, or vases due to vandalism, theft or any other natural cause.
- All used spaces (graves) must have a lasting marker placed thereon.
- All spaces/graves must be designated by name in the Cemetery register at the time of purchase.
- Donations for the up-keep to the cemetery are needed and kept to the cemetery account. It is very much appreciated.
- Headstones, VA Markers only are to be placed at graves in the new cemetery extension. No curbing or other specific designations will be allowed.
- Surface vaults are designated specifically to cemetery section D. All spaces sold therein will be sold in numerical sequence starting at Section A.
- Place artificial or cut flowers only at gravesites. No trees, shrubs or
flowers are to be planted.
- Any flowers that become unsightly to gravesites will be removed by the cemetery caretaker.
- Cremation ashes can be buried in the same plot as loved one’s traditional burial.